1. To strengthen and sustain true representative democracy in the country from the grassroots local government through to central government level while promoting a democratic culture in the country;
2. To improve the living conditions of the country’s disadvantaged groups, in particular women, children & the poor, through launching of effective social and economic development programmes.
3. To fight against exploitation, injustice, corruption and re-establish a society that respects human rights for all, especially women, children, marginalized and disadvantaged communities.
4. To raise awareness among citizens on socio-political issues (Governance, Human rights, Legal Aid, Environment Protection, Development issues etc.) for the general welfare of the people.
5. Empowering network partners to further improve the effectiveness, impact and sustainability of their efforts by identifying best practices in the area of good governance, transperancy and accountablity.